I purchased a N.I.B. Cell from Wilreless_Dealz, after 2 1/2 months of usage, the Keyboard is acting up. Sent a e-mail to the seller on 11/1/10 via e-bay, also located their business e-mail address, still no response.

Called their company today and explained the issue, the gentleman on the other end of line basically told me I am out of LUCK, since I've had it for motre than 60 days and did not buy the extended warranty. One would think if this was a new phone, it should last longer than it did.

Beware of this seller

Had an Experience with Wireless Dealz?

Comments

I bought a blackcerry 8350i,at site say its new but its not,and the item not working, I returned, and a still waiting for response, Do not like the way they handle that matter so far...

It's a shame that more consumers do not research the Sellers on websites like Pissed off Consumers. I learned my lesson and do investigate all, regardless of EBays rating.

What makes matters worse is that you cannot go back on E-Bay to post a negative rating

Sells used phones as new. Every phone I purchased stopped working in 2 weeks.

THEY DON'T CARE

Bought a phone from them on May 11th.It wouldn't program so I called and they sent another one, same thing.

This happened 5 times. Realized the phones they sent me were all used and water damaged.

I asked for a refund and now that will not respond to me.Beware!!!!

bad esn, verizon said it "has been manipulated" broke it down to me and said someone changed the number, and when the right esn showed up it was for another phone.

no response from wireless_dealz

I WILL NEVER AGAIN PURCHASE FROM THEM

Dear sir,

This is Serena ,come from wiss wireless co.ltd.

about blackberry ,we specialized in this area for 4 years ,also the gold member in alibaba,we can offer you all the model of blackberry ,like blackberry 9800,blackberry 9780 and so on .

we think the quality ,best after sevice and competitive price is very important in nowadays ,our aim is try our best to satisfied with your demand.

my gmail is wissserena@gmail.com

my msn is wiss_serena@msn.cn

my skype is wiss617serena

if you have any question pls feel free to contact me .thank you in advance .

hope you have a nice day .

Best Regards,

Serena

Bondowoso, Jawa Timur, Indonesia #269103

Sorry, as like Rob, I was so pissed off that after I contacted them, I tossed the information. I was able to locate the information on E-Bay, then went on Yahoo and located their phone number, believe they where located in Penn. area

can you please give me their number? i've e-mailed them and they keep ignoring my e-mails

i bought an phone from wireless dealz and the toach dosnt work i cant use it even i eamiled them and they won email ne back this is reakky ticking me off. I WILL NEVER BUY FROM THEM AGAIN AND I WILL TELL EVERYBODY I CAN TELL NOT TO BUY FROM THEM. :zzz